Dr TILL PELLNY
Plant Cell Biologist
Till is a plant cell biologist currently working to improve the dietary fibre composition of wheat for human consumption, animal feed stocks and industrial processes.
- Designing Future Wheat (DFW)
- XYLAN arbinosyl transferases:identification and characterisationof their role in determining properties of grass cell walls
- Indo-UK Centre for the improvement of Nitrogen use Efficiency in Wheat (NEWTON FUND)
- 15AGRITECHCAT4: Novel low viscosity wheats for distilling
- Developing novel types of low protein wheat for breadmaking