14TH INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM ON INTEGRATIVE BIOINFORMATICS
In the post-genome era we drown in data but starve for knowledge. Integrative Bioinformatics aims to integrate, align, model and simulate heterogenous data to generate deep insight into complex biological systems. This symposium brings together experts in the field of bioinformatics, computational biology, computer science, systems biology and statistics.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Big Data: Large-scale systems for text and graph analysis, biomedical knowledge discovery and data mining, tool integration and workflow systems, algorithmic and statistical techniques for big data.
- Data Science: Methods for analysing biological data, networks, time series; mining sequences, omics data, protein structures and functions, gene regulatory networks, genotype to phenotype data.
- Foundations: Databases and data warehouses, biological ontologies, linked data; models and algorithms; machine learning, classification, clustering, regression; visualization.
- March 2, 2018 -- Full paper submission
- April 6, 2018 -- Notification of acceptance
- April 20, 2018 -- Camera-ready
- April 20, 2018 -- Short talk abstract submission
- May 18, 2018 -- Poster abstract submission
CALL FOR PAPERS
Full papers describing innovative research, novel applications and technical contributions to all aspects of integrative bioinformatics. Accepted papers will be published in the Journal of Integrative Bioinformatics.