Rothamsted Research is a truly unique organisation with over 170 years of experience of delivering innovation for the agricultural industry. Our multi-disciplinary workforce brings together scientific knowledge and expertise in fields ranging from genomics to field ecology. Rothamsted’s reputation as pioneers of outstanding agricultural research along with its extensive national and international collaborations and position of independence makes us the ideal partner for research.
The role of our Knowledge Exchange and Commercialisation Office is to:
Coordinate our strategic relationships with industry and develop new collaborations with business
Manage knowledge exchange activities between scientists and stakeholders
Support the development of RoCRE: Rothamsted Centre for Research and Enterprise
For general enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of our team members directly.
Solutions for Agri-Food Challenges in Developing World – Collaboration Workshop – 6 September 2016
- Intl Develop Workshop Program and List of Delegates
- Workshop Report
- Achim Dobermann - Intl strategy
- Angela Karp - Food challenges workshop
- Liliya Serazetdinova - KTN presentation for RRes
- Michael Lee - Livestock Role in Food Security
- Phil Abrahams - CABI - Challenges of small-scale farming in the developing world
- Rashid Bajwa - NRSP - Smallholder Livelihood, Pakistan
- Tom Mason - Dudutech - Presentation for Rothamsted Meeting
- Photos from Event
Rothamsted Research and UCL Engineering hosted a joint event in London last month to showcase initiatives where new technologies based around the 'Internet of Things' are being deployed to improve efficiency and productivity in agriculture.
Funding for UK businesses looking to collaborate with academic partners
Examples of successful collaborations
Our values and objectives when working with external partners